Hornblower Hosts 2nd Annual La Nuit en Rosé Festival
The largest Food & Wine Festival dedicated to Rosé Wine & Rose Champagne.
On Thursday, June 25th, Hornblower New York packed 60 wineries from 10 different countries aboard our luxurious Infinity yacht for the 2nd annual La Nuit Rosé Wine Celebration! Spanning France to South Africa, to Spain and Chile, the event gave wine connoisseurs and novices the opportunity to indulge in elegant wine tastings from around the world. Paired with an decadent array of cheeses & oils, pizza & pasta tasting and more, Hornblower’s unique river venue offered an extravagant wine & culinary experience that land couldn’t offer!
The event featured up to the 40 wine booths with dedicated representatives pouring and educating guests on wines, an widespread array of food stations, indoor & outdoor sky decks with unrestricted city skyline views, a photo booth, 3 DJs & live entertainment, followed by a fireworks show at the Statue of Liberty.
- Shrimp bar by Loire Valley Wines
- Truffle pizza tasting by Urbani, Don Antonio Pizza and Kesté Pizza & Vino
- Cheese tasting by Artisanal
- Charcuterie tasting by D’Artagnan
- Italian pasta and olive oil tasting by Gourmet Cooking and Living
- Gourmet offerings by Humboldt & Jackson, Raymi, Le Pif, iCanCook2
- Bread by Balthazar Bakery, crackers by 34 Degrees
- Sweets by Elisa’s Love Bites