REDISCOVER THE POTOMAC WITH HORNBLOWER CRUISES AND EVENTS
Offering a Choice of Dining, Sightseeing and Water Taxi Experiences to Explore the DMV
To provide reassurance in the current pandemic environment, Hornblower has expanded its industry defining SafeCruise by Hornblower program, building on already stringent sanitation processes, to incorporate further health-driven measures to guard against the spread of COVID-19 and other viruses.
- Mandatory daily crew member health screening, and wearing of appropriate PPE
- Revising boarding and ticketing procedures to allow for social distancing and touchless entry
- Requiring guests to wear face masks while cruising, except while eating and drinking
- Reducing the number of guests on board, and adapting all seating and table spacing to allow for a minimum 6-foot distance between guests
- Implementing enhanced sanitation and disinfection procedures, with hand sanitizing stations available throughout