The Best Brunch in NYC! Bubbles, Beats & Brunch
You might have heard… there’s already been a lot of buzz. Hornblower has a new cruise: Bubbles, Beats & Brunch.
Sundays will never be the same as we take your day party to the water. We’re aiming to be the best new brunch in NYC… and we think you’ll agree.
It’s got everything you’d expect…. And more!
But let’s start with the important part.
Two words: bottomless mimosas. What better way brunch it up than to sip on Mimosas? Oh! Don’t forget about trying our homemade bloody marys at the bloody mary bar.
Secret ingredient for our bloody marys: extra love… and maybe a little extra vodka – just between us, it’s infused with spices!
And what’s brunch without beats? Not a real brunch, duh. But don’t worry, we have you covered when you’re feeling the sudden urge to show off your dance moves on the dance floor. Our DJs stick to the vibe and play all genres of music such as top 40, house, hip hop, and more.
So, if you’re looking for a bottomless brunch in NYC, make a change of scenery. Forget your brunches on the Upper East Side… Trade in your rooftop brunch for something that has equally amazing views… that move!
It’s more than a boozy brunch. It’s more than a party brunch. It’s more than an NYC booze cruise.
It’s Bubbles, Beats & Brunch.
What you need to know:
- Bubbles, Beats & Brunch happens every Sunday (so don’t panic if you miss a Sunday)
- Boarding time is 12:30pm (don’t be lame, show up on time)
- We cruise from 1:30pm to 2:45pm (Ain’t no party like an NYC party)
- We hang at dockside until 3:00pm (the bright side? you still have an additional 15 minutes to chug the last of your mimosa)
- The yacht for this event has limited capacity (sorry Stacy, tell Bethany she can’t join last minute if we are sold out… just come again next week)
- It’s shared seating on this cruise, so you’ll most likely sit with your friends if there are 10 of you. If not, don’t panic, you’ll sit with other random, fun people that want to party just like you