SEPTEMBER 14, 2015
(San Francisco, CA – September 14, 2015) — Hornblower Wedding Cruises are a departure from the ordinary, where celebrations are unique, nautical and classic experiences. Additionally, Hornblower Cruises & Events (HCE) is a bride’s and groom’s “one stop shop” for weddings of any size (from two-2,000 people), including, but not limited to a yacht captain to perform the ceremony; unforgettable views on memorable yachts; and locations in five of the top destination cities in the United States.
Another valuable commodity that HCE has curated is WedTech digital resources that offer helpful technology solutions to assist the modern couple with wedding planning, as follows:
- Boothify.me – this social photo booth integrates and displays live photos, tweets and Instagrams in real time. Share the stream with the party by projecting it on walls, TVs and/or the ceiling…all from an iPad device.
- Pinterest – This iPad App helps bridal parties discover and plan the wedding by pinning photos from other websites to create a virtual inspiration board
- Spotify/iTunes – Instead of a DJ or live band, brides and grooms can create their own playlist or station and collect song suggestions from guests.
- Weddingpartyapp.com – This site helps with invites, sharing the details of the wedding, the journey to marriage, setting up virtual wedding planners, creating signature hashtags and generating a mood board of favorite, thematic photos.
- Other fun tech ideas – consider creating a livestream of the wedding for those that can’t make it in person, provide downloadable gifts to guests or develop a custom video from the couple to stream during the reception.
Featuring panoramic views, scenic harbors and bays, beautifully-appointed yachts and the freshest, regional cuisine, HCE has earned the reputation as one of the country’s premier wedding venue options with over 70 yachts in its eight ports throughout California and in New York City.
Whether it’s a dream wedding or an intimate nuptial celebration, HCE provides the ideal “stage” for everything from the engagement celebration, bachelor/bachelorette party and rehearsal dinner to out-of-town guest brunch, small ceremony, elopement, marriage of any kind, dream wedding or grand reception.
Each of HCE’s ports provide attentive and professional wedding coordinators that help design the perfect event aboard any one of the fleet’s yachts. The coordinators are well suited to plan everything in advance of the big day, from “soup to nuts,” including: menu selection; décor; theme; cocktail menus; wedding ceremony on board officiated by an HCE Captain; live music and DJs; and securing photographers, videographers, party favors, wedding cakes, and more.
With over 35 years of experience in servicing private yacht charters, Hornblower Cruises & Events is able to accommodate everything from intimate parties to grand celebrations. So, whether it’s an intimate gathering or grand affair, HCE provides views that are all over the place; desirable destinations; flexible space and budget options; customized menus and cocktails; the full bounty of wedding planning services; and unique adventures.
Ports include: New York, San Francisco, San Diego, Marina del Rey, Newport Beach,
Long Beach, Berkeley and Sacramento. Additionally, Hornblower also manages The Abbey on Fifth in San Diego, which is located in the heart of uptown San Diego next door to Balboa Park.